Experienced and Professional Lawyers in Sudbury
Brunet-McFadden Professional Corporation is a prominent law firm in Sudbury and provides top-notch services related to family law, mediation, real estate law, wills and more. We pride ourselves on our commitment to efficient resolutions and client satisfaction.
Many aspects are involved when legal issues arise among family members. Numerous emotions are involved too, and things may get complicated while the family members try to resolve issues pertaining to the division of assets, child support, spousal support, child custody, visitation rights and so on. At Brunet-McFadden Professional Corporation, our lawyers help you navigate through it all, keeping your best interests in mind.
Brunet-McFadden Professional Corporation consists of a friendly and enthusiastic team always ready to serve you quickly and efficiently. Our law office is located in the heart of downtown Sudbury. Reach out to us and get professional help to resolve your conflicts.
Why Choose Brunet-McFadden Professional Corporation?
- With our years of experience, we have gained people skills and the ability to handle complex situations.
- We understand your situation and your goals. We work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
- We have extensive training in dispute-resolution techniques and have a great record of achieving pre-court settlement.
- We keep you informed and ensure your involvement in every step of the process. We protect your legal rights.
For many people, dealing with a legal issue is one of the most difficult phases of their lives. If you are faced with a legal issue, connect with us and we will try to make things as easy as possible for you. Worry no more and start a new life by resolving your issues with our help in Sudbury.
Our lawyers provide an exceptional level of customer service to our clients. We treat our clients as family. Our lawyers are highly trained, and explain legal rights and obligations in a clear and professional way, so our clients can make clear decisions without any anxiety. We know the law and have your best interests at heart. We handle all documentation and other aspects of the legal process so you have peace of mind.
We are fluent in both official languages. We guarantee that our team will work together to give you the high-quality service and treatment you deserve.
What We Do
- Legal consultations allow us to understand the specific needs of our clients and explain the options in order to create the best action plan.
- Many legal issues require proper documentation. A legal document is any document affecting the legal rights of any person.
- By choosing litigation, you bring the matter to court. We will represent you from the beginning of your legal matter till the end.
- We will act as an intermediary and assist both parties to avoid litigation. We will help you settle a dispute without any hassle.
Collaborative family law
- Both parties hire lawyers to reach a settlement out of court, but if the process breaks down, the lawyers must withdraw from the case.
- In assisting you in the sale of your home, for instance, our lawyers coordinate efforts with the realtor, the bank and the buyer’s lawyer.
Our lawyers are well-versed in all areas of the law and have extensive experience in handling complex matters. We first assess your situation and give you a detailed explanation of how to proceed further. Reach out to us if you want to settle things outside of court, as we know how to resolve disputes between parties through mediation, arbitration and other mechanisms of alternative dispute resolution.
Ease of Access
Our location offers ample free parking and easy accessibility for all individuals. Contact us for an estimate or to learn more about our legal services in Sudbury today! You can either fill out our online form or call at 705-670-1583.
Reliable Legal Services in Sudbury
Brunet-McFadden Professional Corporation offers an extensive list of legal services, such as:
We provide a wide range of legal services in Sudbury and offer competitive pricing to applicable files and transactions. We will assess your situation and help you determine which avenue is right for you.
Contact Us Today
At Brunet-McFadden Professional Corporation, we would be pleased to provide you with advice regarding your particular situation. Kindly contact our office for a consultation at 705-670-1583 or fill our online form. We accept payments by way of cash, e-transfer and personal cheques.